SSD(Solid State Disk) is the most popular device in the storage device market. Compare to traditional HDD, SSD has more advantages:
1. Marvell controller, and strict selection of NAND flash memory
2. Anti-shock, anti-vibration and lower power consumption
3. SLC cache technology delivers Incredible Read/Write performance : Up to 500 MB/s and 400 MB/s
4. Faster than traditional HDD, give you fast boot up, application load and response.
5. M.2 2280 form factor and 2 capacity options: 120GB, 240GB. It can fully satisfy the installation requirements of desktop and laptop.
6. Advance LDPC error correction
|Read Speed(MAX)||500 MB/s|
|Write Speed(MAX)||400 MB/s|
|Interface||M.2 / SATA 6Gb/s|
|Operating Tempature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2 mm|
- Instruction Manual and Warranty*1